The Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center has 3 horses we need good homes for!

Dixie is a 28 year old Quarter Horse who can be used for the most
inexperienced riders.  She has been with us for at least 10 years and has
served us well.  She is getting too old to work the long hard summers here
and she needs a good home!  Dixie still has many lazy day rides in her for a
child or someone smaller in stature.

[image: IMG_7154.jpg]

Toby (also Dixie's boyfriend) is a 27 year old Quarter Horse/Tennessee
Walker mix.  He's another great lesson horse with a great disposition.  Like
Dixie, he's just too old to put in all the long hours of trail rides in the
summer but would still love to be under a saddle.

[image: IMG_4495.jpg]

Goose is a 12 year old Quarter Horse mix who is suffering from deteriorating
pasterns in both hind legs.  He is affectionate and sweet as can be, just
not ridable due to the pain in his legs.

[image: 20079_683658530887_22602698_38180354_4415074_n.jpg]

If you have the means and willingness to care for any or all of these horses
during their retirement, please let me know.  We will be glad to bring the
horses to you.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or are
interested in adopting one of our horses!

Beverly Stahl
Marketing Director

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA Road