Please contact the Cabe or Saxon family for more information (see flyer for
contact information).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chan & Lou Cabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:39 AM
Subject: Club Goats Sales
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

 Mrs. Steinkamp...

Good Morning!  I just wanted to get the word out about the club goats sales
coming up May 15, 2010.  Two sales.....same day......30 minutes apart.
Great opportunity to start or finish your show string in one day!  If you
would please forward this to the teachers.

Thanks.  Lou Cabe
CabeSaxonGoats2-1.pdf

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher

see.