*The Story of Bottled Water* and the other materials were created to use in
schools, community groups, and other organizations to raise awareness and
change our collective habits of overconsumption and waste. On this page you
can grab the embed code, a fact sheet about bottled water, and the
illustrated and annotated script, which contains a lot of additional
information to back up the facts and figures used in the film.

The film is a free download and a great lesson as we end the school year and
head out into the warm temperature of the summer.

http://storyofstuff.org/bottledwater/downloads/

Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education