From: Ted G. Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Subject: Upcoming Shows and Events

            Please post the upcoming shows/events on your web site/calendar
and/or send to those interested.  The rules, entry forms, and schedule of
events are attached for both upcoming events.

                                    Thanks,

                                    Ted

Ted G. Dyer
Extension Animal Scientist - Beef Cattle

University of Georgia
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Animal and Dairy
Science/Cooperative Extension

P.O. Box 640 Calhoun, GA 30703
Phone:706-624-1403
Fax:706-624-1400