---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ronnie Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 13, 2010 at 3:42 PM
Subject: Tag orders for state shows
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Teachers,

We have ear tags in for all state shows.  If you need to order while there
is someone still around school to cut a check, it is not a problem.  We are
ready to ship.

Tag order form is at:

http://aged.ces.uga.edu/_Short-Term_files/New%20for%20Website/Livestock%20Resources/2010-2011%20Ear%20Tag%20Order%20Form.pdf

Couple of things you need to know:

1) tags are $1.50 each this year (they have been $1.25 for about the last
10-15 years).

2) HOG TAGS -
This year the Georgia National Fair will require you to use state ear tags
for the October show, so you will need enough for both the October and the
February shows.

This year we are changing colors from purple to orange for state hog show
tags.  If you have any leftover purple hog tags please use them up for the
Georgia National Fair in October and order enough of the new orange one to
make up the difference.

Ronnie Silcox
Extension Animal Scientist
The University of Georgia