I know this is a busy time of year for each of you, but if you could take
a few minutes to read the following information, and consider
participation, it would be greatly appreciated:

This year the Crawford County Young Farmers will be hosting the annual
"Summer Tour" on June 18 & 19, 2010. Special invitations to this event are
being sent out by Crawford County State Representative, Tony Sellier and
the House AG. Chairman, Representative Tom McCall to include the Governor,
Lt. Governor, Speaker of the House, both the Senate and House AG.
Committees, as well as member of the "Rural Caucus". In addition,
Legislators from the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate
have already confirmed their attendance.

The Crawford County Young Farmers would like to extend this invitation to
the entire agricultural education family and I would like to encourage all
interested agriculture teachers, FFA Advisors, and FFA members to be in
attendance. This will be an excellent opportunity to meet with influential
decision and policy makers interested in agricultural education. I also
know that Crawford County Young Farmers and Agricultural Education Program
will have a great tour lined up with many interesting components of
agriculture in Central Region.

If your interested, or need more information, You may contact Kathy Cooper
or Harry Thompson in the state Young Farmer Office (229-386-3429) or you
can learn complete details by clicking on the Summer Tour Link on the
Crawford County Young Farmer Website -- www.crawfordyoungfarmers.com

Please consider this opportunity to support the Young Farmers and also
participate in a great event.

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education