I know this is a busy time of year for each of you, but if you could take a few minutes to read the following information, and consider participation, it would be greatly appreciated:

This year the Crawford County Young Farmers will be hosting the annual "Summer Tour" on June 18 & 19, 2010. Special invitations to this event are being sent out by Crawford County State Representative, Tony Sellier and the House AG. Chairman, Representative Tom McCall to include the Governor, Lt. Governor, Speaker of the House, both the Senate and House AG. Committees, as well as member of the "Rural Caucus". In addition, Legislators from the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate have already confirmed their attendance.

The Crawford County Young Farmers would like to extend this invitation to the entire agricultural education family and I would like to encourage all interested agriculture teachers, FFA Advisors, and FFA members to be in attendance. This will be an excellent opportunity to meet with influential decision and policy makers interested in agricultural education. I also know that Crawford County Young Farmers and Agricultural Education Program will have a great tour lined up with many interesting components of agriculture in Central Region.

If your interested, or need more information, You may contact Kathy Cooper or Harry Thompson in the state Young Farmer Office (229-386-3429) or you can learn complete details by clicking on the Summer Tour Link on the Crawford County Young Farmer Website -- www.crawfordyoungfarmers.com

Please consider this opportunity to support the Young Farmers and also participate in a great event.

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education
1752 Twin Towers East