Congratulations to you on your student(s) being elected an Area Officer.  I
am certain this will be a positive experience for them.

Every year the GA Cooperative Council officers a coop camp at the FFA/FCCLA
center in Covington.   They also give the FFA 10 all expense paid
scholarships which we offer to area officers on a first response basis.  I
will be sending the officers a formal invitation shortly and i need the
returned to My office(Not to Ms.Edmunds as the application states) by no
later than *June 3, 2010.*
To expedite your student receiving the invitation, please send me their
name, area, office address and e-mail address.

Thanks for your prompt attention to the matter.

Eddie

--
Eddie McKie
Area Teacher