It is with great pleasure that I announce the new Central Region Horticulture Teacher is Melissa Moulton.

Melissa has been a middle school teacher in Pike County and in Houston County at Perry Middle School. She is active in GVATA as a member and officer, She has numerous student success with FFA, and is currently the Houston County Teacher of the Year. Melissa has a proven record of student involvement in horticulture related events as well as many other aspects of agricultural education.

Please join me in congratulations to Ms. Melissa Moulton. We look forward to her leadership as a member of the State AG-ED team.

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education
1752 Twin Towers East