Teachers:  The CTAERN Soils training for June 7, 2010- June 11, 2010 has
been full for the last couple of weeks, but due to some withdrawals now has
room for three more as of this morning.  This is a great opportunity for you
to get in on some solid training related to teaching soil and water
management in your classes as well as heads up on the soils CDE from soils
experts that set up the contests.  If you are interested in registering for
this training, please go to the CTAERN web site and join now.
https://www.ctaern.org/default.aspx

I have attached the Agenda for the training for your perusal.

Thanks in advance for your interest.  Please contact me if you have any
questions.  Von

--
Von G. Peavy
South Region