Mr. Harold Milligan, Central Region Agricultural Mechanics Area Teacher, has announced his plans to retire on June 30, 2010.

His dedication, leadership, and support for this program is well documented with over 30 years of service. Mr. Milligan indicated to me that he sees retirement as an opportunity to devote more time to family, friends, and especially his grandchildren. I hope you will join me in a well deserved congratulations to Harold for a great career and years of service to the agricultural education program. He will be missed as a member of the state AG-ED staff and his experience will be difficult to replace. Good Luck to Mr. Harold Milligan as he embarks upon retirement and a new chapter in his life.

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education
1752 Twin Towers East