*[image: trial gardens logo 2.gif]*

*Mark Your Calendar for the Trial Gardens at UGA *

*20th Annual Industry Open House on Tuesday, June 15, 2010!*

Dr. Allan Armitage would like to personally invite you to our Open House for
the Growing Industry on June 15, 2010, the Tuesday before the Southeast
Greenhouse Conference.

All of the newest annuals and perennials from the major flower breeders and
brokers will be showcased. Admission is free of charge, and an outstanding
gourmet lunch will be sponsored by Ball Horticulture.

We look forward to seeing you on June 15.  Also, save us a date for our
Public Open House on July 10!

R.S.V.P welcomed but not necessary to *[log in to unmask]*m or Nathan
King *([log in to unmask]*). Visit the Trial Gardens at UGA Web page at
http://ugatrial.hort.uga.edu.

Thank you!

Beth Johnson                            Allan Armitage

Director of Marketing                  Professor of Horticulture

Trial Gardens at UGA                 University of Georgia

--
Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education