Please see information below regarding scholarships available through
Sullivan's Supply:

Sullivan Supply has initiated Scholarship program: To qualify you must be at
least a high school senior or college student 21 years of age or younger.
 The application deadline is June1, 2010.  The 20, $1,000 scholarships will
be awarded to individuals who display a great passion for the livestock show
industry and/or raising livestock.  The applications will be available May
1; visit www.sullivansupply.com to download the application. Winners will be
announced on the Sullivan website on June 15, 2010.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher

see.