The Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center has 3 horses we need good homes for!

Dixie is a 28 year old Quarter Horse who can be used for the most inexperienced riders.  She has been with us for at least 10 years and has served us well.  She is getting too old to work the long hard summers here and she needs a good home!  Dixie still has many lazy day rides in her for a child or someone smaller in stature.

IMG_7154.jpg

Toby (also Dixie's boyfriend) is a 27 year old Quarter Horse/Tennessee Walker mix.  He's another great lesson horse with a great disposition.  Like Dixie, he's just too old to put in all the long hours of trail rides in the summer but would still love to be under a saddle.

IMG_4495.jpg

Goose is a 12 year old Quarter Horse mix who is suffering from deteriorating pasterns in both hind legs.  He is affectionate and sweet as can be, just not ridable due to the pain in his legs.

20079_683658530887_22602698_38180354_4415074_n.jpg

If you have the means and willingness to care for any or all of these horses during their retirement, please let me know.  We will be glad to bring the horses to you.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or are interested in adopting one of our horses!

Beverly Stahl
Marketing Director

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA Road