Please contact the Cabe or Saxon family for more information (see flyer for contact information).

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chan & Lou Cabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:39 AM
Subject: Club Goats Sales
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp...

Good Morning!  I just wanted to get the word out about the club goats sales coming up May 15, 2010.  Two sales.....same day......30 minutes apart.  Great opportunity to start or finish your show string in one day!  If you would please forward this to the teachers.

Thanks.  Lou Cabe
CabeSaxonGoats2-1.pdf

Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher