Please contact Rob Jackson or Travis Sertich for more information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Travis Sertich <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 6, 2010 at 1:55 PM
Subject: Oglethorpe Co. Cattleman's meeting

                The Oglethorpe County Cattleman’s Association is interested in offering a beef cattle grooming, care, and nutrition class. Will you please send this out on the list serve to all the Ag teachers. If anyone would be interested in either sending students or coming themselves to the Cattleman’s meeting on June 8th, we ask for them to RSVP by Friday, May 14th. Below is a tentative schedule.

June 8th Tentative Agenda for NE Georgia Beef Cattle Exhibitors (4-H and FFA) Night at the Oglethorpe County Cattlemen’s Meeting

7:00 pm   Meal

7:30 pm   Todd and Holly Alford – Grooming and Care of Show Cattle

8:15 pm    Mary Bee Martin – Feed Rations and Nutrition of Show Cattle

The meal is to be prepared by Oglethorpe Junior Livestock Association (adults and exhibitors) and will consist of hamburgers, hotdogs, chips and drink. The meal will cost $5.00 for all those in attendance.

Oglethorpe County Cattlemen will purchase the food and all proceeds will go to the Oglethorpe County Junior Livestock Association.

The meeting will take place at the Oglethorpe County Agriculture Building.

Thanks,

Travis Sertich, Rob Jackson

Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher