CTAERN2990 - Livestock Career Development Events Training
June 14 - 17, 2010

This course is now posted on the CTAERN website. https://www.ctaern.org/  It is the last agriculture class listed on the workshop registration page.

This course will be held in Athens, GA at the UGA ADS Livestock Instructional Arena, at 2600 South Milledge Avenue, Athens, GA.  We have 30 spaces available.  This course will be taught each day by UGA Animal & Dairy Science Faculty in regards to the different Livestock CDE's offered in GA (Livestock, Dairy, Horse, & Meats).

Please contact me with further questions.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher