Please contact Keith Odom with questions regarding this information:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keith Odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 10, 2010 at 10:25 AM
Subject: GA Masters Lamb Camp
To: Keith <[log in to unmask]>

Hello lamb exhibitors,

It has been good to see many of you at the sales we attended, as well as talk to several of you on the phone. I hope that your lambs are all doing well. If they are not adjusting well call the breeder that sold you the lamb. If you still need help call your vet, Ag Teacher, and/or Extension Agent for support. Lamb sales are over, but if you still need a lamb let me know. I know where there are several good lambs at different breeders in the area.

It is now “CAMP TIME”. Jary Douglas and I will be hosting the 2nd annual MASTERS LAMB CAMP in Athens, GA on June 10-11. Registrations are coming in so do not delay and miss an opportunity to learn from Vince McGolden and his staff. Vince has instructed lamb camps across the country and we look forward to hosting him in the Southeast. His family has been winning the purple banners for at least a decade. It will be quite valuable for you to gain from the McGolden family’s experience. Many of you attended the 1st Masters Lamb Camp held in Athens which was instructed by Mr. Terry Burks last year. You learned a lot in those two days. This is the opportunity to build on that knowledge and learn from another great instructor.

This is an opportunity for all 1st through 12th graders to make an investment that will move you up in showmanship as well as market classes. You will learn new ways to feed, train, fit, and show. The entry forms are attached. Fill out both entry and medical form for youth and adults attending.

If needed you can refer others to these web sites to get the entry forms:

GA 4-H           www.georgia4h.org/livestock/shows_clinics.htm

GA FFA          http://aged.ces.uga.edu/

Odom Club Lambs   www.odomclublambs.com/lambcamp.html

Call if you have questions.