The Story of Bottled Water and the other materials were created to use in schools, community groups, and other organizations to raise awareness and change our collective habits of overconsumption and waste. On this page you can grab the embed code, a fact sheet about bottled water, and the illustrated and annotated script, which contains a lot of additional information to back up the facts and figures used in the film.

The film is a free download and a great lesson as we end the school year and head out into the warm temperature of the summer.

http://storyofstuff.org/bottledwater/downloads/

Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education