Please contact Matt Ehlers with questions about this set of used scales.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ehlers, Matthew <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 11, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Subject: Hog Scales for sale
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

The Monroe Area FFA Alumni has a set of PAUL Livestock Scales for sale they are a Model 58 with a 500 lb capacity.  They have not been used for several years but they are functioning and work well (we put some weights from the weight room on to test them).   Please call or e-mail me if interested.

[log in to unmask]" height="200" width="236">[log in to unmask]" height="268" width="176">[log in to unmask]" height="197" width="263">

Matt Ehlers

Agriculture Education

FFA Advisor

Monroe Area High School