Please see attached flyers / entry forms for the Ga. Jr Simmental Association Field Day & Judging Contest.  Great opportunity to become involved in this breed association... please note prizes for these events!

There is also a flyer for a new show to be held in Calhoun - 1st Annual Purina Mills Jackpot.  Please contact Ted Dyer for more information on these events.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ted G. Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, May 12, 2010 at 10:27 AM
Subject: Upcoming Shows and Events

            Please post the upcoming shows/events on your web site/calendar and/or send to those interested.  The rules, entry forms, and schedule of events are attached for both upcoming events.

                                    Thanks,

                                    Ted

Ted G. Dyer
Extension Animal Scientist - Beef Cattle

University of Georgia
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Animal and Dairy Science/Cooperative Extension

P.O. Box 640 Calhoun, GA 30703
Phone:706-624-1403
Fax:706-624-1400

Website: www.caes.uga.edu/extension