---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 17, 2010 at 10:17 AM
Subject: RE: Helpful website for teachers
To: [log in to unmask]

Teri:

I agree this is a great websites. I used to use this site all thetime at Maxwell for various activities. I am using the last week inmiddle schooland covering environmental science. I am using powerpoints and movies. Here is another website for you. This is a great websitewith already made work sheets that go with movies like the planet earth or National Geographic.
http://moviesheets.com/index.php

And where do Ifind the movies that are free and approved by GwinnettCounty? On the Gwinnett County approved site (United Streaming)

http://streaming.discoveryeducation.com/

Have them hook an LCD projector to their computer andyou are in business.

Brian