Congratulations to you on your student(s) being elected an Area Officer.  I am certain this will be a positive experience for them.

Every year the GA Cooperative Council officers a coop camp at the FFA/FCCLA center in Covington.   They also give the FFA 10 all expense paid scholarships which we offer to area officers on a first response basis.  I will be sending the officers a formal invitation shortly and i need the returned to My office(Not to Ms.Edmunds as the application states) by no later than June 3, 2010.
To expedite your student receiving the invitation, please send me their name, area, office address and e-mail address.

Thanks for your prompt attention to the matter.

Eddie

--
Eddie McKie
Area Teacher