I have been asked to forward this out to the North Region listserv.
Any ag teachers in the area who would like to attend, please RSVP to
the contacts below.

Reception and BBQ to honor Sidney Bell

Bring your lawn chair and come join us to say THANK YOU to Sidney Bell
for his many years of service and dedication to
the Ag Program and FFA at Oconee County High School.

We also want to congratulate him on his new job with the Georgia Ag
Education Regional Office.

A barbeque will be held in his honor on Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 5:00
p.m., Oconee Veterans Park, Watkinsville, GA.

Please RSVP your attendance to [log in to unmask]
Questions? Jeff Wilkes, 706-206-5062 or Charles Hillsman, 706-338-2043