Attached is a list of Fall plug and Poinsettia orders.  These are due to me by no later than May 27, 2010.

Please send orders back on the attached form.

I have fern orders from the following schools:  C.A. Gray Jr. High, worth Middle, Calhoun Co. High,Clinch Co. High,Bainbridge High, Brantley Co. High, Coffee County High, Hahira Middle, Ware Co. High, Jeff Davis High, Mitchell Co. High, Pine Grove Middle, Lanier Co. High, Wilcox Co. High, Bradwell Institute, Tift Co. High.

Remember all orders are due to me by  Thursday, May 13th.  If your name is not on this list, please send your order on the fern order form that Isent out earlier.

Thanks

Eddie

--
Eddie McKie