I am pleased to announce that Mr. Kevin Jump has been named Central Region
Agricultural Mechanics Area Teacher.

Mr. Jump brings 16 years of Ag. Teaching experience and a proven record as
an FFA advisor. He is recognized as a leader in our profession and has
served as an area director and President of the GVATA. Among his many
accomplishments, Kevin trained and prepared the only National Winning
Agricultural Mechanics Team from the state of Georgia while a teacher and
advisor at Bleckley County High School. Mr. Jump will begin working in the
Central Region Ag-Ed office on July 1, 2010.

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education
1752 Twin Towers East