Harry Tucker

Ben Hill FFA Advisor

Tuckers Show Pigs

1-229-450-2001

[image: Deep South Invitational 2010.jpg]
Please feel free to share the information about our sale with everyone. It
can be forward as an email using the jpeg seen or I have also
attached a file that is better for printing. Thanks for your support. Hope
to see all of you on June 5th!

K & H Showpigs
Haley Gibbs

------------------------------

Hotmail. Get busy.<http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multicalendar&ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_5>

------------------------------
The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get
started.<http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_3>
------------------------------
Learn more.<http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_1>

------------------------------
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the
addressee(s) only, may be confidential, and possibly covered by
attorney/client and other privileges. If the reader is not the intended
recipient, please, notify sender and delete this message. In addition, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this message is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you
must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to
anyone.

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus