Teachers

The website to enter livestock for state shows has been updated & ready for
you to start adding your entries for the 2010-2011 School year.  The system
is reset every Summer, so you will need to reset your log in & password.
This system is only for teachers & agents to use.  Please do not share your
log in / password information with students or parents.  If you need the
website address, please e-mail me or your area teacher and we will send it
to you in a private e-mail.

In order to help cover costs at the State Shows, this year each student will
be charged *a $5.00 per student exhibitor fee* in addition to the entry fees
for each animal entered for the respective species.  I am attaching an
updated copy of the 2010-2011 Rulebook.  Please be sure to review the rules
for each species as you prepare your students for the upcoming school year.

*Now is the time to order tags for Goats, Lambs, Beef Heifers & Steers*.
Please note that the last day to *ship tags for Goats & Lambs is July 26th.
Deadline for Goats & Lambs is August 1, 2010.  *I am also attaching an ear
tag order form - which includes a list of entry deadlines for the state
show.

Please feel free to contact myself, Ricky Wheeler, [log in to unmask]  or
Tommy Waldrop, [log in to unmask], with any questions or concerns.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher

see.