Teachers

We will meet next week at the Houston County Livestock Barn at 10 am on Monday morning. We will spend Monday at the barn getting to know your animals and have a industry rep. visit with us. On Tuesday we will carpool over to FVSU for a day of training with university personnel. Wednesday and Thursday we will be  grooming, fitting and showing the animals we will have there, also we will have more industry reps. come talk to us.

The weather will be hot and we will be having hands on work with animal so the appropriate dress will be shorts and tee shirts but I would not wear flip flop shoes.

You will need to bring with you clippers, clipping stands, feed and water  troughs, brushes and combs(all grooming equipment).

The directions to the barn are:

-Take exit 138 toward Thompson Rd - 0.3 mi

 -Keep right at the fork, follow signs for GA-11 and merge onto N Perry Pkwy/State Route 11 Con  -Continue to follow N Perry Pkwy - 2.7 mi

-Turn right at Houston Lake Rd - 0.5 mi

-Take the 2nd left onto Keith Dr - 0.6 mi

If you have questions please give me a call, my cell number is 229.326.3053

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher