Teachers who are registered to attend the Dynscape Computer Landscape Design Workshop are listed below. If you can not attend the workshop and your name is on the list please let me know asap we have a waiting list of teachers who would like to
participate in this workshop.

Workshop will be held at the North Metro Tech Campus in Acworth. Classroom location will be in building 500 (Environmental Horticulture Building). All participants should bring the following materials: notebook for handouts and notes, calculator, pen/pencil, camera, cooler with drinks and sack lunch.

Agenda

June 28: 10 - 3 p.m.
Registration / Introductions to Dynascape Software
Getting started: Sample lot plans, Saving New Drawing,
Creating File Structures for Drawings, Drawing Building Lines
Completing the Building (polylines, offset tools,
fill options, hort line tools, finishing project .

June 29: 9 - 3 p.m.

Finishing the lot plan (property lines, extending lines, using triangulation)
Design Walkways and Steps
The Planting Plan (bed lines, plant symbols, Quick Text)
Plant Details (hedges, groupings, trees, annuals, flowers)
Hardscapes

June 30th: 9 - noon
Labeling
Finish the drawing
Plotting / Printing

Directions to North Metro Technical College
5198 Ross Road
Acworth, GA 30102
(770) 975-4000

North Metro Technical College is located approximately 30 miles North of Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A. The campus is conveniently located just off Interstate Highway 75.
Take Exit 278, Glade Road, Acworth

o If northbound on I-75, turn right onto Glade Road

o If southbound on I-75, turn left onto Glade Road

Once on Glade Road, take first right onto Etowah Drive

Take first right onto College Way

Turn left onto Ross Road

Where to stay? attached is information on nearby hotels

Teachers Registered for workshop
1. Robbie Buchanan
2. Ginger Bushey
3. Michael Ferguson