Harry Tucker

Ben Hill FFA Advisor

Tuckers Show Pigs

1-229-450-2001

Deep South Invitational 2010.jpg
Please feel free to share the information about our sale with everyone. It can be forward as an email using the jpeg seen or I have also attached a file that is better for printing. Thanks for your support. Hope to see all of you on June 5th!

K & H Showpigs
Haley Gibbs

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee(s) only, may be confidential, and possibly covered by attorney/client and other privileges. If the reader is not the intended recipient, please, notify sender and delete this message. In addition, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus