See attached forms for the 2010 Lamb Classic which will be held in Perry GA on July 23 24.

This show is open to youth exhibitors in Georgia and all bordering states (FL, AL, TN, NC, & SC).

NEW THIS YEAR we have added a FITTING CONTEST. This is a new concept that will allow the youth to team up in groups of 3 to show their skills in a fitting and showmanship contest. The lambs will be provided by area breeders (you will not fit your own lambs). We already have $300 in prizes and we are looking for other sponsors. If you know of someone that would like to support this event, please have them contact Keith Odom 706-247-2956.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher