Teachers

The website to enter livestock for state shows has been updated & ready for you to start adding your entries for the 2010-2011 School year.  The system is reset every Summer, so you will need to reset your log in & password.  This system is only for teachers & agents to use.  Please do not share your log in / password information with students or parents.  If you need the website address, please e-mail me or your area teacher and we will send it to you in a private e-mail.

In order to help cover costs at the State Shows, this year each student will be charged a $5.00 per student exhibitor fee in addition to the entry fees for each animal entered for the respective species.  I am attaching an updated copy of the 2010-2011 Rulebook.  Please be sure to review the rules for each species as you prepare your students for the upcoming school year.

Now is the time to order tags for Goats, Lambs, Beef Heifers & Steers.  Please note that the last day to ship tags for Goats & Lambs is July 26th.  Deadline for Goats & Lambs is August 1, 2010.  I am also attaching an ear tag order form - which includes a list of entry deadlines for the state show.

Please feel free to contact myself, Ricky Wheeler, [log in to unmask]  or Tommy Waldrop, [log in to unmask], with any questions or concerns.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher