Please see message below from Michael Berry at Coffee county. Please contact
him with questions about these pigs.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 3:21 PM
Subject: RE: show pigs
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

 Christa,
I am sending this to you hoping you will send it out to teachers in your
region. I know that there are some early fairs up in that part of the county
and I am trying to help one of my Young Farmers move some show pigs. He has
a really good blue barrow pig that weighs 120 lbs. and a couple of really
nice commercial gilt prospects out of the same litter. The sow won our
county show year before last out of about 100 gilts. I brought her back from
Indiana for one of my FFA kids to show. I also brought back the sire from
Ohio. He is an Alias grandson out of male called Standout. He wants $150
each for the pigs. I am coming to Stephens county on Sat. June 26th and
could bring the pigs.  You have my email and my numbers are below. The
pictures were taken when the pigs weighed about 60 lbs. They did cooperate
and the pictures do not do them justice. We just don't have many kids show
in the fall or we would use them locally.

           Thanks
 *Michael Berry*
*Young Farmer Advisor*
Coffee High School