Please see message below from Michael Berry at Coffee county. Please contact him with questions about these pigs.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 3:21 PM
Subject: RE: show pigs
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,
I am sending this to you hoping you will send it out to teachers in your region. I know that there are some early fairs up in that part of the county and I am trying to help one of my Young Farmers move some show pigs. He has a really good blue barrow pig that weighs 120 lbs. and a couple of really nice commercial gilt prospects out of the same litter. The sow won our county show year before last out of about 100 gilts. I brought her back from Indiana for one of my FFA kids to show. I also brought back the sire from Ohio. He is an Alias grandson out of male called Standout. He wants $150 each for the pigs. I am coming to Stephens county on Sat. June 26th and could bring the pigs.  You have my email and my numbers are below. The pictures were taken when the pigs weighed about 60 lbs. They did cooperate and the pictures do not do them justice. We just don't have many kids show in the fall or we would use them locally.

           Thanks
Michael Berry
Young Farmer Advisor
Coffee High School