We are glad to inform you that we upgraded our cilia/flagella/centrosome/basal_body database CILDB and put Version 2.0 online:

http://cildb.cgm.cnrs-gif.fr/v2/page/changes

This database allows orthology/homology searches among 33 genomes at the protein level and scans all high throughput ciliary studies known so far (proteomics, transcriptomics, comparative genomics).

If you are not familiar with BioMart queries, please read carefully the Help and Docmentation/Quick_start pages

The database also allows Blast searches and provides a GBrowse for the human genome.

CILDB is also linked to OMIM gathering genetic human diseases

Please send us your feedback and ideas to improve CILDB.
Thank you

Jean Cohen

<<<<<<<<

Jean Cohen