As promised, I have attached a complete workbook of the results of the Big Owl Award for the Central Region for the 09-10 school year.  Congratulations again to the following Central Region Teachers for winning their areas: Area 3 Middle School - Melissa Riley, Area 3 High School - Argene Claxton, Area 4 Middle School - Jay Murray, Area 4 High School - Catrina Kennedy. I welcome suggestions on how to make the Big Owl better.  If you have concerns or suggestions, please feel free to let me know.  They will not fall on deaf ears.  Thanks for your hard work during the 09-10 school year.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher