Good Morning,

Our online teacher directory is a great resource for each of us as well as
all the other people around the State and Nation who use it to find us. But
the directory is only as good as the data that we have on it. Please take a
few minutes to look at your entry in the directory to make sure that the
information is correct. Please make sure that your School, email address and
phone number is correct.

You will also note that over the past two years I have made an effort to
update the photos of our teachers. But we still have a few pictures that are
almost ten years old in the directory.

During registration on Monday at the GVATA Conference I will have a table
set up with a printed copy of your directory data and photo. Please stop by
and fill out a form with the correct information if there are errors in the
directory for you.

I would also like to make an updated photo of you for the directory.

I look forward to seeing you on Monday.

David

--
David Turner