Next week during GVATA registration, you will have the opportunity to make a
contribution to the Georgia FFA Foundation.  I would like to ask each of you
to consider making a donation to the Foundation either next week or sometime
throughout the school year.  Your support of the Foundation is an important
part of our "team effort" to raise funds to support the young men and women
of Georgia FFA.  I am always proud to tell sponsors and potential sponsors
that our teachers support the Foundation.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you next week in Augusta.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director