---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 11:28 AM
Subject: State Lamb & Goat Show Reminder

   Entry Deadline for State Lamb & Goat shows is August 1.

Lambs and Goats must be tagged and entered on-line by Midnight Sunday,
August 1 at:

http://www.georgia4h.org/public/apps/jrnatreg/

You have until August 8 to send signed copies of the entry form with
payment.

*New for this year*, each exhibitor will be charged an Exhibitor fee of $5
in addition to the per animal entry fee.  The exhibitor fee is $5 per
exhibitor no matter how many animal are entered by that exhibitor.  If an
exhibitor enters 1 goat, 2 lambs, 1 steer, 2 heifers, 2 market hogs and 1
ewe, that exhibitor pays only one $5 exhibitor fee and it is due with the
first entry.

When you finish entering your exhibitors on-line and get ready to send in
the entry forms with payment, select "Payment Submission:"  on the left side
of the screen.  This will this will give you a summary of how much you owe.
This will allows you and us to keep up with who has paid the exhibitor fee.

 Ronnie Silcox,
Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science
Athens, GA  30605