****Please provide to your youth who are participating in the 2010 Georgia
Junior Beef Futurity!****

The Georgia Junior Beef Futurity is excited and thankful to announce the
Georgia CattleWomen’s Association Canned Food Structure Building Contest
that will be held on Thursday, July 16th from 1 pm to 3 pm in the Livestock
Equine Arena.  This special opportunity is held in conjunction with the
Georgia Junior Beef Futurity and sponsored by the Georgia CattleWomen’s
Association.

Bring canned food items and create a team to participate in this great
opportunity.  For complete details, please visit the following link:
http://georgia4h.org/livestock/2010%20GCWAFoodDrive.pdf.  For specific
questions, please contact Ms. Mary Bea Martin at:  [log in to unmask]

$400 in Beef Dollars will be awarded to the top three teams during Opening
Ceremonies.

All donations will be provided to a local food bank.

Thank you to Georgia CattleWomen’s Association for this opportunity and we
hope to see you all there.

Heather

*Heather K. Shultz*

*Georgia 4-H Program Coordinator I, Livestock*

Hoke Smith Annex #321-UGA

Athens, GA  30602

706/542-8892-Office

706/542-4373-Fax