***Please provide to your youth who are participating in the 2010 Georgia Junior Beef Futurity!***

The Georgia Junior Beef Futurity is excited and thankful to announce the Georgia CattleWomen’s Association Canned Food Structure Building Contest that will be held on Thursday, July 16th from 1 pm to 3 pm in the Livestock Equine Arena.  This special opportunity is held in conjunction with the Georgia Junior Beef Futurity and sponsored by the Georgia CattleWomen’s Association.

Bring canned food items and create a team to participate in this great opportunity.  For complete details, please visit the following link:  http://georgia4h.org/livestock/2010%20GCWAFoodDrive.pdf.  For specific questions, please contact Ms. Mary Bea Martin at:  [log in to unmask].

$400 in Beef Dollars will be awarded to the top three teams during Opening Ceremonies.

All donations will be provided to a local food bank.

Thank you to Georgia CattleWomen’s Association for this opportunity and we hope to see you all there.

Heather

Heather K. Shultz

Georgia 4-H Program Coordinator I, Livestock

Hoke Smith Annex #321-UGA

Athens, GA  30602

706/542-8892-Office

706/542-4373-Fax