Hello Everyone!

Hope each of you had an enjoyable teachers conference. Just got my copy of the NAAE Newsletter, it contains a section labeled "Currently on Communities of Practice". Listed underneath this category is a listing for a free video clip on Corsage & Boutonnière Basics. To save some time type in www.flowerschool.com  into your web browser. This site contains some real good video clips which I think you will find useful to add to your teaching arsenal.

Good Luck to each of you as you begin preparation for a new school year.

Gary

Gary Farmer
220 Smithonia Road
Winterville, GA 30683