Teachers,

Next week during GVATA registration, you will have the opportunity to make a contribution to the Georgia FFA Foundation.  I would like to ask each of you to consider making a donation to the Foundation either next week or sometime throughout the school year.  Your support of the Foundation is an important part of our "team effort" to raise funds to support the young men and women of Georgia FFA.  I am always proud to tell sponsors and potential sponsors that our teachers support the Foundation.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you next week in Augusta.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director