From: David Yarbrough <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 1:35 PM
Subject: Black Snake

I thought a few people might like to see this.

Never kill a black snake
All my life I've been told not to kill black snakes because they kill poisonous snakes,

 But this is the first time I've actually seen proof....!

The guy who snapped these photos said the rattler was still rattling all the way down!!!
[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]" width="640" height="480">

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]" width="640" height="480">

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]" width="640" height="480">

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]" width="640" height="480">

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]" width="640" height="480">

[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:[log in to unmask]" width="643" height="850">

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus