Please contact Gibson Priest with questions regarding this information:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gibson Priest <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 10:20 AM

Subject: Fw: GJSA Field Day 2010

GJSA Field Day 2010

Ga. Junior Simmental Association

          The 3rd annual Ga. Junior Simmental Association Field Day will be held once again this year in connection with the Ga. Young Farmer’s show in Perry, GA in August.  The Junior Simmental show will be on Friday 8/20/10 at 8p.m.  You must be a GJSA member to participate in the GJSA Field Day show; however, you can join at the time of the show.  Dues are $15 and again you can sign up at the time of the event.  Check-in for the GJSA Field Day show will be from 5p.m. – 7p.m. on 8/20/10.

**New ** Dues are good from March 1, 2010 – March 1, 2011.  We will have both showmanship and heifer classes.  Cattle must meet all GA 4-H, FFA guidelines and must be born Sept. 1, 2009 or after to participate.  We will be awarding belt buckles for showmanship and banners for Grand & Res. Grand Champions in both % Simmental and Purebred Simmental  divisions.  Please join us for the GJSA Field Day on August 20, 2010 in Perry, GA.  Thank you to the Ga. Young Farmer’s for allowing us to have our show.

Gibson Priest

GJSA President

(770) 843-4807 (cell)

--