Teachers:  For your information

 From:  Lawton Stewart

Subject:  Reminder – Deep South Stocker Conference

Dear all,

I wanted to send out a reminder for the second annual “Deep South Stocker
Conference” to be held at the Sunbelt Expo in Moultrie, GA, on August 12 and
13.  This conference is a joint effort between the University of Georgia
Cooperative Extension, the Mississippi State University Extension Service,
and the Alabama Cooperative Extension System.  It will be held in each
cooperating state on a triennial rotation.  The concept is based on the
successful Triennial Stocker Conference held at Auburn University.

Below is a link to the website with all the information.  The conference
will consist of education seminars and demonstrations on Thursday and tours
on Friday.  We will also have a tradeshow set up on Thursday.  To help get
producers and others interested to go ahead and sign up, we’re giving away
fishing style shirts with the conference logo on them to the first 50 to
register.  Please pass this along to anyone you know of that may be
interested.  Let me know if you have any questions.

www.DeepSouthStocker.com <http://www.deepsouthstocker.com/>

Thanks,

Lawton

Lawton Stewart

Extension Animal Scientist

150 Edgar Rhodes Center – ADS

The University of Georgia

425 River Rd.

Athens, GA 30602

(706) 542-6627

Join us for the 2010 Deep South Stocker Conference!

Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher
Central Region - Agricultural Education
711 Kite Highway