Teachers:  For your information

From:  Lawton Stewart

Subject:  Reminder – Deep South Stocker Conference

Dear all,

I wanted to send out a reminder for the second annual “Deep South Stocker Conference” to be held at the Sunbelt Expo in Moultrie, GA, on August 12 and 13.  This conference is a joint effort between the University of Georgia Cooperative Extension, the Mississippi State University Extension Service, and the Alabama Cooperative Extension System.  It will be held in each cooperating state on a triennial rotation.  The concept is based on the successful Triennial Stocker Conference held at Auburn University.

Below is a link to the website with all the information.  The conference will consist of education seminars and demonstrations on Thursday and tours on Friday.  We will also have a tradeshow set up on Thursday.  To help get producers and others interested to go ahead and sign up, we’re giving away fishing style shirts with the conference logo on them to the first 50 to register.  Please pass this along to anyone you know of that may be interested.  Let me know if you have any questions.

www.DeepSouthStocker.com

Thanks,

Lawton

Lawton Stewart

Extension Animal Scientist

150 Edgar Rhodes Center – ADS

The University of Georgia

425 River Rd.

Athens, GA 30602

(706) 542-6627

Join us for the 2010 Deep South Stocker Conference!

Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher
Central Region - Agricultural Education
711 Kite Highway