Teachers,

I know that many times you feel like you receive too many emails from me. But I wanted to let you know about something new that we are doing that may be useful to you.

I have set up a Portal that will have New, Updated or Time Sensitive information on it. On this Portal I will try to have daily updates with information that you may be looking for.

For example, I have had three teachers contact me for the directions to add documents to their Portal over the past few days. Based on this trend, I have created a Powerpoint that details how to add documents to your Portal.

You can access this new Portal by going to our web site and clicking on "Updated Documents" under the New section. You can also get there by clicking on this link: http://www.agedportal.org/index.php?page=newinfo

I hope that this new location for timely information helps you.

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus