---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 11:28 AM
Subject: State Lamb & Goat Show Reminder

Entry Deadline for State Lamb & Goat shows is August 1.

Lambs and Goats must be tagged and entered on-line by Midnight Sunday, August 1 at:

You have until August 8 to send signed copies of the entry form with payment.

New for this year, each exhibitor will be charged an Exhibitor fee of $5 in addition to the per animal entry fee.  The exhibitor fee is $5 per exhibitor no matter how many animal are entered by that exhibitor.  If an exhibitor enters 1 goat, 2 lambs, 1 steer, 2 heifers, 2 market hogs and 1 ewe, that exhibitor pays only one $5 exhibitor fee and it is due with the first entry.

When you finish entering your exhibitors on-line and get ready to send in the entry forms with payment, select "Payment Submission:"  on the left side of the screen.  This will this will give you a summary of how much you owe.  This will allows you and us to keep up with who has paid the exhibitor fee.

Ronnie Silcox,
Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science
Athens, GA  30605